Thursday, November 8, 2007

The hidden treasures in my cube....

This is my cube....



And the hidden treasures is............



Biscuits: Munchy's Nuss, Little fish biscuits, CrispyO(macam finish liao, only left with box....)


Fruit of the day: Honey Dew


Snack of the day (tea-time): Muffin


Juice of the day: Apple with aloe-vera


Sky Juice: can't live without it


Pat Pou Toi: must go out with it, contains all my necessities, accessories, gadgets......


Pencil Case: my Barbie pencil case, use it since Form 5


Documents: papers papers......



I saw a few of my friends' cubes...... the top compartments are all fully packed with books, files, documents...... but mine is full of food..... paise lo..... kekekekekekekek...... aiya... i work 3 months only mah..... kekekkekekekekkekeke...........

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--