Friday, May 9, 2008

80 pieces of RM50.....

Date: 7/5/08 (Wed)
Time: 10.30am
Place: RHB & CIMB banks (RHB is 2 shops away from CIMB)



2day CSC fetches us to buy bank draft to pay the UK university franchise fee.... 475 Pounds....

cuz INTI convert Pound to RM by timing with 6.4.... but now the selling exchange rate is only 6.27....
why? cuz I love INTI, INTI loves my money lo.....

RHB charges RM12 for a bank draft but CIMB only RM2.....
so all of us buy at CIMB.....

Photobucket

den me, Cheng Ying n Wee Kang gt RHB bank to draw money....
but me n Wei Kang dun bring bank account passbook..... so can only draw money from the ATM machine... (oh my goodness....)

den go ATM machine... the max amount of money can be drawn at 1 time is 1k... so i draw 1k for 4 times !!!! is kin jiong 1 lo.......

now i got 80 pieces of RM50....... super scary!!!!
after dat we run back to CIMB bank..... luckily din kena ta kip..... walau... is really really kin jiong 1 lo....

Tan Chee Hong's RM3000.... walau .......
Photobucket

eh ? y i draw RM4000?? 475 Pounds is RM2978.73...... so now i got RM1000 extra on my hand....... ohhh myyy gooodnessss!!!!!

so i hav to take the RM1000... n run back to RHB bank !!!!
luckily RHB got the cash deposit machine... or else i duno how to settle my RM1000.... cuz i dun hav passbook to deposit into my account.....

10q CSC, CH, CY n WK for teaching me how to use the cash deposit machine.... (1st time using it mah..... kekekekekekkeke...)


δΊ‹εŽζ„Ÿθ¨€:
holding 80 pieces of RM50....... is scary 1 lo.......... u know how thick is it bo............
for some ppl maybe it is nothing.... but i 1st time holding so much money mah.... is kin jiong 1 lo.... scary scary......

2 comments:

TTJoyce said...

Walau a... the most i only have RM2000 cash in hand... you are even more "keng" than me....but.. that time i really kin jiong loh...

Tze Yin said...

kekekekkekekekekk...

ya lo.... is kin jiong 1 lo....

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--