Saturday, September 6, 2008

TY's 5th Bday Celebration

Date: 5/9/08
Time: 10.30pm
Place: Melati 3 Kopitiam(Uncle Tan)

after the RMN prayer meeting.... Rev Phillip Siew asks every1 to sing bday song for me.....
oh no... so very paise... but very surprised la... 
kekekekekkekekek...


after dat we go for supper..... den Mei Fen appeared with a purple plastic bag....

goossshhh !!! King's Confectionery plastic bag !!

this is my 3rd King's Confectionery cake i have for my bday.....

huh ???? 诗 ???

aiyak !!! Mei Fen duno how to write my chinese name...... T.T

My name is 诗莹! 诗莹!!!
kakakakakakakakak.....

here comes the TY Big Bday Grin....

wat is The TY Big Bday Grin:
http://leetzeyin.blogspot.com/2008/09/ty-4th-bday-celebration-classmates.html

Teng Kiut Mei Fen n all RMN ppl !!!

MUUAAAKKKKSSSS!!!!!

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--