Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I love INTI, INTI loves my Money

26/6 - me n pei ying gt OAR(Office of Adminstrations & Records) to check our SLS (Siblings Loyalty Scheme)... PY's 1 ok alredi... but mine 1.... she say not ok... cuz i'm a continuing student... so she say i alredi got PV ( duno wat wat privilegde thing... den i say NO.... cuz it's NOT stated in my invoice.... den she say YES... n say SURE got 1....

ok lo.. she say got... 2mr i show her my invoice...

27/6 - sh*t.. forgot to bring my invoice.... nvm... ask her to check from the computer database lo.... in the record.... it states dat INTI gives me RM800 !!!! which i never recieve!!!! KNS!!

ok .. INTI keeps the RM800 for me.. nvm.... but the next few statements............ it decucts RM590 from the RM800!!!! without letting me know!!!! really KNS!!!

dat SLS lady oso duno wat transaction is dat... den ask me to check with the Finance...

den i gt Finance.... found out dat..... the RM590 is the hostel fee!!! KNS!!!! i alredi paid RM 590 in INTI Penang... den paid another RM 570 here... so i alredi paid RM1160 in total for the hostel!!!!!!!!! now they say i not yet finish paying for hostel!!!!!!!!!! den INTI PG eats my money la??? !!!!! wat is dat ?????!!!!!! really 12 kill ppl alredi!!! every1 pls dun stop me!!!!

walau eh!! if not because of the SLS i oso duno INTI simply deduct money from my acount....

2mr.. i'll show them the receipt....n get all my money back!!! n settle all those SLS PV hami hami stuff!!!

I 'LOVE' INTI, INTI LOVES MY MONEY !!!

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--