Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rude McD staff ??

9/6 Sat - Gt Mid Valley to meet my Si Fu !!! actually 12 ask him to fix my laptop OS la.... stupid Vista.... apa software pun tak compatible... n i tried ti format it to XP ... but all Vista drivers not compatible with XP!! n i cant download XP driver at my hostel... with 'dat kinda' speed... so... Si Fu helps me to download lo... kekekkekekekkekeeke

on the way...

we meet at McD... den the operation starts... so i plug my laptop charger on the power plug on the wall.....

Si Fu is multi-tasking....

On his right...
On his left...



after we sit there for bout 4 hours... a McD staff came... i think he's a supervisor... he says... "u sit here for 4 hours.. n use my electricity... r u going to pay the electricity bill?" den Si Fu says use very little electricity only la... den he says.. " u sit here for 4 hours..... i still got so many customers 12 sit here" ......................................................... walau eh... he really KNS la... so 'chuen'..... he's only a staff.. not the boss.... . i dun think the boss will talk to us with dat kinda tone n try to halau us .... n i dun think Uncle McDonald wont halau a cute girl like me out of McD la...... kekekekkkekek....... if u ask us to remove the charger politely den it's ok la... but trying to halau us out oso !!!! walau eh.... i really dun understand wat's the problem with him la... so i had ruled out a most possible reason.... he is too jealous n envy cuz Si Fu is too smart n good-looking.... wahahahahahahhahaa...... aiya... u halau us out.... oso canot become more en-tao la.... really feel sad for him.... hai.....
so i jz remove the charger...n dun bother bout him.... we still sit there..for some time.... kekekekekekekke....
finally!!! i got my XP back... goodbye Vista.... n 10q for making my life miserable

1 comment:

CooKies™ said...

yoyo...until now only i know you snap my pictures in McD!! oh no, you should tell me ma, so that i can put a nice post ma...haha..anyway, regarding the rude staff, i go to McD website, submit our complaints to them already..hehe....as we should learn from ah tim, complain complain n complain!! ^^

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--