Friday, October 19, 2007

"Greetings from IPO..... " bo ho kang tao liao....

Date: 12/10/07 (Fri)

Receive an email from INTI IPO again....

"Greetings from IPO......." I know si bo ho kang tao liao.....

ask us to fill up the internship feedback form...

The questions...

1. Why I choose this career?
u ask us to go internship 1 mah....

2. My motivation
no motivation... frankly speaking...

3. About my job
Last time u ask supervisor to write for u liao lo..... how many times u 12 ask ??!!!

4. Work challenges
Keep my eyes open during working hours...


5. Favorite Work Assignments
Huh????!!!!

6. I need more training at work on
How to keep my eyes open during working hours...


7. My Unforgettable Work Experience
Flexible working hours everyday!!! And Friday half day !!!! Fuuu yooohh!!!


8. My Advice to Future Interns
Jit hoi shun bin la..... hai......

9. Please quote on the overall internship experience
Working is no fun at all.... go back study better....


and the most kns is this one...

"Do kindly attached your photographs taken at your worksite (the more the better)."

KNS!!!!!
den masi ask my colleague to take for me........ hai.............. so mempersiasuikan......

肥婆一个.... 唉.......


Supervisor oso need to fill...... but different question la....
n oso need supervisors to attach their photos!!! ... walau eh.....


den.......... Ting say he dun12 reply... cuz dis is from IPO not from FOEAT....... so men chap....

n the most stupid thing i did is.... i go ask Mr Ng is dat compulsory.....

if i din ask i can kesi kesi dun12 reply...... hai......

perhaps i still can kesi kesi........ dun12 reply.... kekekkekekekekek
P/S: All my BEEUB classmates...... who agrees with me...... do leave ur comments....... n oso tell all of us whether u 12 reply or not...... kekekekekekkekke...thanks!!

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--