Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Penang International Lantern Festival 2007

Date: 21/10/07 (Sun)
Venue: Autocity


Lantern festival... kekekekkekekek
15/9/07 - 31/12/07
1pm - 12am
Adult RM15, Child RM10
Weekdays 50% discount
Weekend 20% discount, but for Maxis customers only.... kekekekekkekekkeke......


Hello Kitty and Daniel up high on the Penang bridge.... this is so yao yeng!!

Here comes My Melody!!! My favourite Sanrio character!!!!During high school time... i'll go print the pictures of My Melody n stick on everywhere.... My pens... liquid paper.... eraser..... etc etc..... kekekekekkekekkke....

Wa...... whole row of Hello Kitty... got many rows leh.....

The panda land...... This is so cute.....


The tree house is so big!!! got bout 3-storeys high ? i think got lo..... it's so fascinating!!


I love this scene very much...



The monkeys oso very cute huh .... wat's their name alredi...



Same pose with My Melody.... kekekekekekekkke

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--