Sunday, December 16, 2007

!@#$%^&*..............

Date: 16/12/07 (Sun)
Time: bout 10.25am (b4 service)
Place: AICMC sanctuary

I sit on my place n preparing myself for worship......

suddenly....................... an aunty who sit on the row behind me...........

Aunty : "You come come!!! "
TY : "Huh....."
Aunty : "R u 诗班的队长?!!"
TY : " Huh..... wat 诗班..... no la..... "
Aunty: "I tell u !!!! canot wear black on stage!!!"


den......

TY: " no......."
TY: " I......."
TY: " I'm not...... "
TY: " I......."

What i can do is.......
den die gracefully..................

T.T .................. >.<................... y me ............. T.T.................


she really really 12 make me scold her bad words alredi....... it really affects my mood during worship.......


pls la...... Rev Loh n Pastor Liew oso wear black... u go scold them la !!!!

who is dat aunty?........... u know i know............ every1 knows........ dun1 n no need say it here....... P&W ppl...... MM ppl.... every1 who serve on Sunday service..... if see her will need to run n hide.....


n i'm the 'luckiest' one....... to kena this week....... i'm not involved but y scold me ????!!! really 莫名其妙!!!!


if u 12 know what she scolds......... ask me......... i dun12 post it here.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha....you are the "luckiest" one.... congratulations!!!!! Next time remember to run whenever you see her!!!!

Tze Yin said...

if next tim she 12 cari pasal with me n talk bout bible again....

fine.... i can teman her n talk bout bible with her......

12 ask her to show me with chapter which verse says canot wear black....

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--