Sunday, December 30, 2007

Caroling 2007 !

Date: 21/12/07 (Thu)
Time: 7pm - bout 1am
Place: Air Itam, Balik Pulau, Bayan Lepas... etc etc....



when we gather at church b4 departure..... every1 see my face so sick..... ask me fast fast go buy 100Plus drink liao ....

den my good son Choi Ko teman me go bakery buy.....


on the way back.. i receive Lun Ni's call... ask me to go Suiwah buy 'stuff' for my Si Mou.....


oh no.... 1st time in my life.... gt but this kinda 'stuff' with a 'ma lat lou'....... i only bring my IC n few bucks.....hav to borrow money from Choi Ko some more..... oh no ......

but is Choi Ko still ok la..... my son lai mah... if with other guy will be very oh no liao .......



at TY the Great's house......



this is the 3rd house i go..... n is where i vomit for the 3rd time in 2 days.... hai.....




ooohhhh mmmyyyy gooooossshhh...........


this time he is really really sesat..........


Speechless......


the group photo without TY the Great...... T.T .... cuz after she vomit she stay at home..... n alredi sleep on her little bed....

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--