Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My 'long lost bro'.... LTY !!! or clone perhaps.....

LTY ! but not Lee Tze Yin.... is Lee Ter Yi !!! kakakakakakakakkaakak......

ok.... these r our similarities:

1. LTY... same initials for our names....
2. same surname
3. crazy bout multimedia design.....
4. like to say " kakakakakkakakakka", "walau"......
5. gt the same church...
6. belum kcp.... (but now no more.... wahahahahhahahaha)

TY: i'm curious r u my twin
TY: long lost bro
TY: dun tell me u r my lost sister
TY: kakakakakakaka
TY: too dramatic
TY: walau
TY: r u my clone... or i am ur clone
TY: ohh noo

oh no... who is who? TY or TY ??!! kakakakakkakaakaka........ interesting.......

a TOA (The One Academy)student... n belows r some of his materpieces...

Link to his masterpieces....
http://www.toa.edu.my/showcase/artwork/mm.html





4 comments:

iCalvyn.com said...

what a coincident, my name also LTY... haha

Unknown said...

haha..aiyo...dun put my work la...make me paiseh nia....hey...loooooong lost sis.....sobx sobx......kaka........siao d....

Tze Yin said...

oh?? mind to tell wat's ur name ?
kekekekekkekekeke.......

wow.... let's hav a LTY gathering here !!!
kkakakakakkakakakakakaka......

Tze Yin said...

aiya... great work must show to every1 mah......

i din charge u anything ad fees u kuk complain so much ha??!!

kakakakakkakakaka........

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--