Sunday, March 2, 2008

Good Samaritan

Date: 2/3/08 (Sun)
Time: 7 something...
Place: TY the Great's room.....


sit in front of my laptop.... watching the stupid High School Musical 2.....(it's a very very stupid movie... trust me.... it really meant for kids...)

suddenly rain..... i look outside...
den think....... "wah...... rain again...."
den continue to watch the stupid movie...


1 hour later... near 8pm ... 12 gt toilet wash hands..... go out...


eh ? y floor so wet 1..... n y the clothes hanging strings are dripping with water ?

>.< !!! the one who live upstairs drips water again ???!!!! ehhhh !!! bukan !!!! jz now raining !!! sh***********t !!!! i dry my clothes on the strings at afternoon.... !!!!!! but now where are my clothes ?? i turn around n see... ...

then saw all my clothes... bed sheet.... pillow case..... towel....etc etc r on my cloth rack.....

ehhh... who help me to keep 1.... really thanks a lot la...


really duno who is her.... but i'm really really thankful !!!
(2day i wash bed sheet, pillow case, bolster case, towel....... kill me to wash them 2nd time !!!)

bout 8.30pm.. still wondering who kept my clothes.....

is the one who stay two doors next to me help me to keep the clothes ? go ask her....

ohhhh.... really is my neighbour who kept my clothes !!
10q so much !!!

blurrrr blurrrrr........
TY TY !!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!!

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--