Saturday, March 22, 2008

RM0.27

Date: 21/3/08 (Fri)
Time: bout 6pm
Place: TY the Great's room



come back from KL..... see my purse only left with RM 23.83+ RM0.20 IIUC cafe coupons...

den thinking of gt ATM later to draw some $$ for the weekend....

den i kemas all the receipts n papers in my purse....

suddenly i see dis....

huh ?? rm0.27 ??


see again.....

RM0.27 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ohhh my gooodnessss........ can i survive over the weekend with bout RM20 ??

dinner time..... den Christina belanja me dis....

so touched when i see dis..... T.T...................

10q Christina......
n thank all u guys for wanting to belanja me eat burger for supper .....
n will borrow me RM5 each person if my pocket really dry dat time......

den we go KFC for supper... every1 eats..... den i see them eat .... T.T.....
10q Xiao Jun for sharing her PopCorn Chicken with me...
but really not feel like eating chicken at 12 o'clock in the midnite......

hai.... will i survive ?

i must survive no matter how.... kakakakakkakakakkak...

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--