Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy V-Day !

Date: 13/2/09 (Fri)
Time: 2.50pm
Place: IIUC classroom

CS class..... Ah Sam's tissue pack is on the table...
den TY takes it n starts graffiting....

wo ho ho h oh o...
it is the Stoneman-On-The-Sand-Who-Looks-Like-A-Snowman......

initially the mouth is like this ......
den Ah Sam adds two curves beside it....TY: noooooo........... 
Ah Sam: got dimples mah.....

den TY edits it...... n it becomes.....



wakakakakkakaakaka...... Happy Valentine's Day ~~~  !


Jesus, Lover of my soul
Jesus, I will never let you go
You’ve taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the Rock, and now i know

I love you, I need you
Though my world may fall, I’ll never let you go
My Saviour, my closest friend
I will worship you until the very end


No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--