Friday, February 13, 2009

A Miracle in the Misery

Date: 13/2/09 (Fri)
Time: 1.25pm
Place: IIUC

in the project lab.... after so much calamities... the fire.... n all the stupid stuff i did...

tested for 2 days..... n my PCB still cannot work.... 
n i troubleshoot the PCB until my head is aching....
everything is fine on the breadboard.....  but not on the PCB ....... whhhyyyy~~~~~~~



the headache is so tremendous dat i cant no longer continue...
n so i leave all my stuff behind.... the laptop... the project....
den gt B3 to my CG....
we hav cell group meetings every friday 12pm over there.....

den when i'm reaching the room... the door is opened...
b4 i step into the room... every1 is like...

"TY~~~~~~"
"tzzzzzze yin!!!"
"tze yin!!!! u r here!!!! "
"ehhhh..... tze yin!! where have u been??"
"HELLO TY!!! "
"tze yin!!! we jz prayed for u!! "
"ty~~~ do u know that jz now we prayed for u~~~~"


TY is embraced by a super big warm welcome by the CG members.....
but my head is too pain to show much gratitude.... 
after all the hug-hugs n bye-byes... den gt the 2pm class....


after class.... go back to my room n test again...
can't work.....
den a fren called... n i answer the phone... without turning off the power supply...


while i'm talking... my mic simply recognized my words.....

 den it makes my pcb responds to my speech....
(FYI..... my device is a speech recognizing thingy....)

huh??!!! wat is disss.....
after i hang up the phone... i test my board again... 
n everything works like on the breadboard.....
wow !!!


praise the Lord... 
n 10q all my CG kakis... for the prayers... God had answered!
wekekekkekekekkeke....


A diamond in the desert, a miracle in the misery.....



Psalm 30:11 
"You have turned my mourning into dancing for me."


This Is How We Overcome - Hillsong

Your light broke through my night
Restored exceeding joy
Your grace fell like the rain
And made this desert live

Your hand lifted me up
I stand on higher ground
Your praise rose in my heart
And made this valley sing

You have turned my mourning into dancing
You have turned my sorrow into joy

This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--