Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dragon vs. Bug

Date: 16/6/08 (Mon)
Time: 6.47pm
Place: TY's room

i'm FULLY engrossed with my laptop... (forget wat i'm doin alredi....)
n there is a big bug flying over my head..... dun 12 bother bout it la...

den few seconds later.....

"ssquuesshh!!! squueekk!!! sqquuiikk!!!! ssquuesshh!!! ................................."

i lift up my head n see...... straight away i jump up from my chair n run to the door.....

so this is wat had happened actually....

a lizard in my room eats the big bug......... n the battle is so great dat both the lizard n the bug r moving n wrestling n struggling so violently......

i'm so scared dat they fight until both of them fall down on my bed or laptop...... i dun dare to go near them during the battle..... kekekekekekeek...... n the video is taken after the lizard subdues the bug......

the lizard came into my room when i'm away to Penang for the weekend....
since it helps me to get rid bugs........ i appreciate it......

no bugs for me... n big meals for u ... deal !
kakakakkakakakakakak...

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--