Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Health Awareness Campaign...

There is Health Awareness Campaign organized by the Scholl of Farmacy in Inti at 30-31/5.... then we can have free blood grouping test, blood pressure test, n BMI(Body Mass Index) test....


the pharmacy student has the difficulty to get blood from me.... finally she manage to preeeeeeessssssss out 3 tiiiiiiiiiny liiiiitle drops of blood out of my finger..... kekekekkekekeke...

This is my result...

luckily the blood type result from them is the same as the one i get from the labs in pg..... or else.... inti can close down the Scholl of Pharmacy alredi...

my BMI is normal.... means i'm not underweight with my height lo.....

the normal blood pressure is 120/85... so i'm quite normal la... kekekekkekekekekek

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--