Tuesday, May 22, 2007

On the verge of sanity... >.< !!!!

Walk back from the academic block to my hostel... stand in front of the door... fumbling inside my bag for my key... Sh*t...i din bring my key.... it's inside the room...

Walk back to the academic block from the hostel.... to look for my roommate...

this is my 1st time to the Faculty of IT & Computing... having some troubles finding the classroom.... T.T.......

Found the classroom.... found my roommate.... n got the key.... now having problem walk out to the Bridge (that's the exit of the academic block to the Student Centre)... T.T....

Out of the student centre... hav to walk back to my room.... T.T

Home sweet home...finally..... writing this blog.... n eating my tapioca chips....

The academic block is bout 15 minutes walk away from my room... 15 mins x 3 = 45 mins..... can gt Brothers' Bungalow alredi!!!! T.T..... n Si Fu said: "wow...tat was good....1 day 20mins exercise = healthy...so, u 1 day 45mins = 2 days exercise leh..tomolo no exercise leh..tomolo no need exercise lo.. :P hehehe " T.T ............. thank God it's a rainy day... or else i'll be sweating like h*ll....

This is the one which drives me to the verge of sanity....
Wat a good lesson i've learnt 2day...

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--