Saturday, May 19, 2007

"I came, I saw, I conquered", TY the Great

1st Saturday of the 1st week in Nilai...... nothing to do... classmates jio me gt Mid Valley...

Bout 10am - Take public bus at Inti's bus stop to the KTM station... den from KTM terus gt Mid Valley...

Bout 12pm - Movie or shopping ? For me... it is shopping for sure... so 3 of us gt shopping.... n another 3 gt watch "28 Weeks Later"...

Kai Tit is also at KL ! n we hav a chance to meet up somewhere near the Body Glove shop .. wahahahhahahahahahha.....

We shop until 5.30pm... when i reach Inti.. it's alredi 7pm... no time 4 me to go back to my room... den terus gt Nilai Methodist for Youth Fellowship.... wow.... super tired.. but very excited....wahahahahhahaahhaha

I 'came' to Mid Valley some time ago... now 'saw'......n alredi 'conquered' the clothes n shoes shops halfway... cuz stay there 4 toooo many hours alredi.... wakakakkkakakkakaakka.......

Show u one of my 'loots'...... kekekkekekekekekekkeekekekk... love it!

Really hav a very 'meaningful' saturday indeed ! wahahahahhahahahahhahaha

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--