Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Because you had a bad day....

Date: 19/2/08 (Tues)
Time: 9am

2day got internship presentation.... 10am....
1 hour b4 the presentation... 12 go change my clothes..... something dramatic happens....


i lost my my little red bag !!!



those who knows me knows wat i keep inside....
comb, hair accessories, tissue papers, contact lenses case.... etc etc....



but all dis now dun hav nvm..... but........ my 'pin jiam' r attached to the bag !!!!!!!!






i bought a skirt last year when i was super fat.... but now keep fit n slim down alredi.... kekekekekekekeke.......so i hav to pin up my skirt when wearing it......if not canot wear........






n now i dun hav any 'pin jiam'..... ohhhhhh nooooo!!!!!!!
n Yong Hock r so spontaneous... to take my phone n record everything down.....




i hav to betray myself for this video because it is highly request by my classmates...... T.T.....

den Chee Seong suggest to go Inti Bookstore see got sell or not.....
den run from academic block to Inti Bookstore find...... dun hav !!! den i decide to bought 2 big paper clips..... kakakakakkakakakaka......





den when i 12 pay .....i saw dis at the counter.....

but the pin sooooooo 'big' lo..... bo huat liao buy oso la....







10q PY for the hair tie........ n 10q Ting for accompanying me to the bookstore..... kekekkekekekkekeke........


gt present.... with my mind blank......




go back to my room.... saw my little red bag on my table..... !#$%^&*&^%^$!.......

1 comment:

CF Kwong said...

Improvise and adaptive... a motto of a great engineer. You learnt something today.

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--