Thursday, February 28, 2008

Reality vs. Expectations

Date: 27/2/08 (Wed)
Time: 2-6pm
Place: IIUC MPH



YH, PW, Daniel, Rajip n Paulson r so so lucky to be chosen for the Live On Stage event....
kakakakkakakakak......


so go support them....


got company exhibition......



n got Inti projects exhibiton.... den i see see see... suddenly heard my fren say
suddenly heard my fren say "winamp...winamp..." den i look up.....


fuuuiii yooohh!!!!

Raymond puny project !!! beh pai leh... being chosen for the exhibition....
den he ask me to take pics down n pot it on my blog..... hey.. must charge u liao la...



The theme of the event is "Reality vs. Expectations"


suddenly this reminds me of a poem i created some time ago....
share with u all...


Reality vs. Expectations
"I love Inti, Inti loves my money.
Intel loves me, I love Intel's money."

miss those days in Intel, when they give me all the benefits of a permanent employee... n a pay which is more den 2 times higher den my classmates..... kakakkakakakakakakak


My classmate's speech..... Paulson the Politician !!!





kkakakakakaka... really looks like politician lo.....


halfway between the presentations..... suddenly very hungry....


so me n PY cabut pi bakery.....


sleep on the couch ....


eat ice cream.....

n watch channel V......


it rythmes... wakakakakkakakakkakakak.....




TY n PY with classmate Paulson from India......



the guys with classsmate Daniel ......

y must CSC n Daniel hold hands ? funny la.....



Soo Peng Wee n Chia Yong Hock.....


i love Peng Wee's jacket so very much !!!!!!!!!!


Yong Hock looks like AmSteel punya manager with dat suit....



but this pic looks like 'dai lou' more den manager la....



Soo Peng Wee had become Sargent ..by clipping the thing on his jeans to his jacket...


Sargent Bin... "Go go go ...... stick together stick together !"

oh no.. TY had been badly affected by the two Counter-Striker YH n PW...



the 2 pics below makes TY creates another poem......


"Sampat people from all walks of life.....


...come to Nilai and became a friend of mine! "

wakakakkakakakkakakakakkakakkakak !!!!!!


Tea....


hot coffee makes YH a blind man.....


TY the Great with the MegaSteel suit..... cooool........



den they suggest to wear thw suit with the back in front... so i can take pics with the word 'MegaSteel'......


oh no ... i was duped....... i was buttoned-up.....


oh noo... canot be unbuttoned by myself!!!


give up.......


a group photo with Mr Kaliamurthy n Ms. DunoWatName........



super cool flashing suit.....................


No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--