Friday, February 29, 2008

The little red shoe in the washing machine

Date: 28/2/08 (Thu)
Time: 9am
Place: IIUC hostel

i alredi din wash my clothes for more den 2 weeks...... (oh no....)

so 2day no matter wat i must wash alredi... or else my room's door canot be opned alredi....
(cuz all the clothes r piled up behind the door in the basket)


15 mins later.... go collect my clothes......

take out all the clothes inside the machine into the basket.....

den i saw something inside.....


ehhh.... y so familiar 1......

eehhhh !!!! it's my shoe !!!! how come it's inside????!!!!!!

ohhh nooo..... i oso duno how come i put one side of the shoe inside the machine.....
luckily it din 'terkoyak' (torn)... kekkekekekekekekke.......

now the right side of my pair of shies is super clean...... kakakkakakakakak....


TY .... wake up!!!! wake up!!!!

i think i jz need more sleep......

No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--