Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Learn another 2 words 2day !

Date: 20/2/08 (Tues)
Time: bout 11.30am
Place: IIUC cafeteria

***this post is highly requested by classmates***

this is wat PY eats for her lunch...

i really really canot understand y it looks like this.....

then claamates teach me 2 chinese words....
1. 'Sou Shui'
2. 'Pun'

i duno how to write la... they ask me to blog but din teach me how to write.....

both words hav the same meaning.... means pig food.....

PY tries to stop us from taking pics....

mana zai the soup from her 'pun' overflows.....
make the whole table so dirty liao kuk mau scold me wor.........
10q classmates for teaching me sooooooo many chinese words dis sem.....

sorry la cuz i'm a mandarin noob.... thank u all for ur patience while teaching me........

kekekekkekekeke.......



No comments:

leetzeyin.blogspot.com

--